Deaf4Life - Bringing the Community Together: Blu Ray - Deaf4Life - Bringing the Community Together

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blu Ray Seperate? Rate Topic: -----

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:06 AM (#1) User is offline   dvdwarrior 

Hi

Looking at website - I have just bought Blu Ray player - I am only interesting in Blu Ray films now - I wonder if it is possible to have blu ray column only that already have been review by reviewer. I am not interested in DVD and maybe you need to update the website title too? To keep up the moderen time! Dunno what other think?

Cheers

Neil

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:45 AM (#2) User is offline   mat 

• DVD-Subtitles Webmaster

View Postdvdwarrior, on Sep 20 2009, 11:11 AM, said:

Hi

Looking at website - I have just bought Blu Ray player - I am only interesting in Blu Ray films now - I wonder if it is possible to have blu ray column only that already have been review by reviewer. I am not interested in DVD and maybe you need to update the website title too? To keep up the moderen time! Dunno what other think?

Cheers

Neil

Neil,

Sorry I never noticed your post! It is a very good idea to have a separate section for blu-ray.

However, it would require some development time, which I don't have at the moment. I hope I will in the future.

Cheers,
Mat
Webmaster, dvd-subtitles.com

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:36 PM (#3) User is offline   dj_intheuk 

• Hearing Status:Hard Of Hearing

View Postmat, on Nov 4 2009, 11:50 AM, said:

Neil,

Sorry I never noticed your post! It is a very good idea to have a separate section for blu-ray.

However, it would require some development time, which I don't have at the moment. I hope I will in the future.

Cheers,
Mat

I second the suggestion. I too buy blu- ray and it would be interesting to compare whether certain blu-ray discs have better subtitle availability (here's positive/hopeful thinking) than the same release on standard DVD.

The site is great Matt and I applaud it - I can't believe I've only just discovered it. I am passionate user of subtitles and I will contribute some more to the site by seeing if I can add any further info about subtitles for DVDs I have at home that have not yet been reported. If I can help in any other way I am happy to volunteer some time - I'm internet savvy but sadly not a coding expert.

- Dawn
|| Love subtitles? Visit my blog - i heart subtitles || follow on twitter: @iheartsubtitles / @dj_intheuk ||

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:42 PM (#4) User is offline   Deafgeordie78 

• Call me DG78!
  • Hearing Status:Deaf

I am looking forward to see the Blu-ray section. I have two DVDs so far but hey, I'm new to Blu-ray world. Im just 80s guy and I'm still sorely missed the old VHS world. :sad:
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services