Deaf4Life - Bringing the Community Together: USA Pixar - Deaf4Life - Bringing the Community Together

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

USA Pixar Rate Topic: -----

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:48 PM (#1) User is offline   dvdwarrior 

Hi

Can someone for USA confirm that all Pixar Region 1 DVD extra features have English subtitles? Where can I get the sure list?

Also what about Disney DVDs Region 1 as well?

I am going to sell all region 2 and get region 1 instead now I got multi region DVD player :)

With thanks

DVDwarrior

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:49 AM (#2) User is offline   codeman38 

All Pixar DVDs since Finding Nemo include subtitles on bonus features. This also includes the 10th Anniversary editions of both Toy Story movies. The only Pixar movie that's not covered yet is Monsters Inc.

In addition, all Disney, Touchstone and Miramax DVDs released in Region 1 since February 2007 (as far as I recall) include subtitled extras. This even includes TV shows and special-edition re-releases of vault titles. The first Buena Vista non-Pixar movie that I recall having subtitled extras was The Prestige, released in February 2007.

This post has been edited by codeman38: 31 January 2009 - 01:52 AM

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:20 PM (#3) User is offline   dvdwarrior 

Forgot to say thanks - Finding Nemo and Incrediable Region 1 DVd on the way!!! :-)

Cheers

View Postcodeman38, on Jan 31 2009, 01:54 AM, said:

All Pixar DVDs since Finding Nemo include subtitles on bonus features. This also includes the 10th Anniversary editions of both Toy Story movies. The only Pixar movie that's not covered yet is Monsters Inc.

In addition, all Disney, Touchstone and Miramax DVDs released in Region 1 since February 2007 (as far as I recall) include subtitled extras. This even includes TV shows and special-edition re-releases of vault titles. The first Buena Vista non-Pixar movie that I recall having subtitled extras was The Prestige, released in February 2007.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:37 AM (#4) User is offline   ccfan03 

I checked last year, there is Disney/Buena Vista begun closed-captioned/subtitled since April 24, 2007. But Peter Pan: Platinum Edition (2007) was last non-captioned/subtitled on those bonus materials.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services